Documents regarding Anton Josef Jan Dressel
Antonís birth and marriage records have been misplaced if they are not found in the near future they will again be requested.
However, the information on his death certificate states and confirms his birth date and marriage.
Ex. 19.1††† Death certificate
Ex. 19.2††† Ship Description†††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††
Analyzation of Anton Dresselís Death Certificate,
The following information is found in the death record.
died at the St. Mary of
2. His residence
at the time of death was 1422 n.
lived twenty six years in the city
lived in the
5. Male, white, and widowed
6. His wife was Mary Dressel
8. Age 52, 8 months and 2 days at death
9. Occupation, Leatherworker, Self-employed
11. Name of father, Joseph Dressel
Birthplace of father Przasnysz
13. Maiden name of mother unknown
of mother, unknown city in
15. Informant, hospital receptionist name (illegible)
attended by a doctor from
last seen alive on
19. The death occurred at the above date at
20. The cause of death was a three month gangrene inflammation of both feet
21. Contributory cause (illegible) six month condition
22. Signed S.R. Pitrowicz m.d.
Residing at 1152 n.
25. Telephone, Armitage1129
Place of burial, St. Adalbertís
S.A. Brodzinski, 1317 n.